The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under Indian law and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the www.beam.co.in website/wapsite/app/IVR may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Beam Money (P) Limited, having its office for the present at Enterprise, D-128-129, 422, Terrace Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi, 110020, India, and its www.beam.co.in website / wapsite / app / IVR ("Beam"). Users of the site may download or copy of any and all materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. Beam reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from the site.
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Beam through this site is the exclusive property of Beam. Beam is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the person sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Beam and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
Beam is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Beam or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injuries that result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. Beam provides links to other sites that are not maintained by Beam. Beam does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in the India only. Beam makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in only accordance with the laws of India exclusively. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the Courts of Delhi only who shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction. User specifically acknowledges that its use of the website/wapsite/app may be subject to applicable law and to the rules and regulations of various regulatory authorities, as well as restrictions imposed by various data providers, any or all of which may restrict such use. User agrees to identify and obtain any agreement, approval, license or permit from which may be so required, at User's own expense. User agrees that in the event of any dispute between the User and Beam, which cannot be resolved amicable, the same shall be referred for arbitration by a Sole Arbitrator. User and Beam both expressly consent and agree that the Chairman Beam shall be the persona designated by you and Beam to appoint the said Sole Arbitrator. The Sole Arbitrator shall arbitrate as per the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 as amended. The venue of arbitration shall be at New Delhi in India and each party shall bear the cost of arbitration equally unless awarded otherwise by the Sole Arbitrator.
Beam commitment to protecting personal customer information Beam values the trust its customers place in the company. Accordingly, Beam adheres to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using and safeguarding customer information that is entrusted to the company.
Beam does not rent, sell or exchange information about its customers. Access to information about Beam customers is restricted to the Beam family of business. Third parties that need access to Beam customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to Beam must agree to safeguard customer information in strict compliance with Beam policy. Beam gathers only the customer information that is needed to administer its business, provide superior service and communicate offers on merchandise and services that Beam believes will be of interest to its customers. Act of submission of information by a customer means an unconditional assent and acceptance of the covenants contained here and elsewhere in the website. Beam limits access to customer information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. Beam educates its employees about Beam's policies and practices in regard to safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access, use or disclosure; and ensuring its proper handling.
Beam makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the customer information it maintains is accurate, timely and secure. Beam will monitor and adopt, as appropriate, new technological developments that are designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of customer information. Beam enforces its policies in regard to gathering, access and use of personal customer information by its employees and authorized third parties.
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of India, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions. Beam can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Beam may terminate this agreement at any time without notice for any reason. Users may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials obtained from the Beam site.
The logos, brand names and trademarks used in the website are the property of the respective owners. Beam does not assume any liability for any statements, representations and or claims made by the respective companies / persons for their products, services, and/or offers being made; and that the maximum limitation of damages is limited to the consideration paid for such products and or services.
The amount paid for loading advance payment in customer’s account (“My Wallet”) opened by person registering as Beam Customer for availing various Beam Services. The amount paid for loading My Wallet is neither a deposit given to Beam; nor the amount loaded in the My Wallet can be withdrawn on demand. Please retain the advance payment voucher for future reference. Beam takes no liability for theft, loss, misplacing, misuse or mutilation in any manner whatsoever. Within 36 months of the date of opening My Wallet, the same may be automatically renewed by Beam in units 36 month period each unless terminated by Beam Customer or Beam. If the outstanding balance in My Wallet remains unutilized for a period of 36 months, thereafter the said amount shall be depleted at the rate of 10% per month. Prices, tariff, service fee, taxes and validity etc. are subject to change without notice by Beam.
• User Eligibility
• Beam Rate and Service Guide and Tariff
• License and Ownership
• Restrictions on Use of the Website / Wapsite / App / IVR
• Access to Beam Services Related Systems and Information Through the Website / Wapsite / App / IVR
• Disclaimer of Warranties
• Limitation of Liability
• Compliance with Law Including Export Control
• Forward Looking Statements
• Governing Law and Language
• Written Document
• Complete Agreement
• Customer Service
The Beam Digital Presence is provided by Beam and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Beam Digital Presence, My Wallet and/or avail Beam Services.
• Access and use only the Beam Digital Presence, Content, My Wallet and Beam Services only in the manner presented by Beam, and Access and use the My Wallet, Beam Services offered within the Beam Digital Presence (the "Beam Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by Beam. Except for this limited license, Beam does not convey any interest in or to the Beam Systems, information or data available via the Beam Systems (the "Information"), Content, Services, Beam Digital Presence or any other Beam property by permitting You to access the Beam Digital Presence. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Beam. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by Beam.
• You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Beam Digital Presence.
• You will not place false or misleading information on the Beam Digital Presence.
• You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Beam Digital Presence in a manner not expressly permitted by Beam.
• You will not input or upload to the Beam Digital Presence any information which contains viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Beam Digital Presence or Information or that infringes the Intellectual property (defined below) rights of another.
• Certain areas of the Beam Digital Presence are restricted to customers/other users of Beam.
• You may not use or access the Beam Digital Presence or the Beam Systems or Services in any way that, in Beam's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Beam Systems, Services, My Wallet, or the Beam Digital Presence or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Beam Systems, purchase Beam Services, Services or My Wallet.
• You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the content or the Information, without the express written consent of Beam.
Your use and access of the Shipping Related Systems and Information are subject to the following terms:
• The "Shipping Related Systems" are comprised of the Beam Systems which are used to provide tracking, time in transit, drop-off locator, address validation and other functions and information related to provision of services via Beam. The Services Related Systems and Information gained from such systems ("Services Information") are to be used by you solely in connection with services bought/used by or to you or on your behalf and for no other purpose.
• The Services Related Systems and Services Information are the private property of Beam. Beam authorizes you to use tracking functionality within the Services Related Systems solely to track services tendered by or for you to Beam for delivery and for no other purpose. Without limitation, you are not authorized to make the Services Information available on any Beam Digital Presence or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Services Information for commercial gain without the express written consent of Beam. This is a personal service, thus your right to use the Services Related Systems and Services Information is non-assignable. Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
• Any use in connection with the Services Related Systems of automated inquiry devices, robots, or repetitive data gathering and extraction tools, routines, scripts or other mechanisms with similar functionality is expressly prohibited.
• Replicating content,
• Using a browser or border environment around the Content,
• Implying in any fashion that Beam or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products,
• Misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with Beam or any of its affiliates,
• Presenting false information about Beam products or services, and
• Using any logo or mark of Beam or any of its affiliates without express written permission from Beam.
Beam does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Beam Digital Presence ("Comments"). If such Comments are received, you acknowledge that:
• They will not be considered confidential or proprietary,
• Beam and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Beam will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
You agree that Beam, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Beam Digital Presence, the Beam Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately:
• Discontinue use of the Beam Digital Presence, and
• Destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Beam Digital Presence, the Beam Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that Beam shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Beam Digital Presence, the Beam Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Beam makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the Beam Digital Presence, the Beam Systems, the Services, purchase of Beam Services, use of My Wallet, the information or the content. The use of same is at your own risk.
You agree to use the Beam Digital Presence in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Beam, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Beam and shall take no actions which would cause Beam to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Beam.
Beam is based in India. India and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services, purchase of Beam Services, and/or use of My Wallet) to countries or persons prohibited under the Indian or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If you access and download the Content (including any software or the Services, purchase of Beam Services, and/or use of My Wallet) or Information, You represent that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of the Beam Digital Presence, the Beam Systems, including Services, purchase of Beam Services, and/or use of My Wallet, information, services and content shall be instituted exclusively in the Courts of Delhi, in India only, and you expressly waive any objection that you may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue or to the jurisdiction of any such proceeding. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Beam Digital Presence, the Beam Systems, purchase of Beam Services, and/or use of My Wallet, information, services and/or content must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
Questions or comments regarding the Beam Digital Presence, purchase of Beam Services, and/or use of My Wallet may be submitted to Beam Customer Support.
Any dispute arising out of or related to or connected with any provisions under this Agreement shall be referred for arbitration of a Sole Arbitrator who shall arbitrate as per the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 as amended. The persona designated and agreed by both parties for appointing the Sole Arbitrator is Chairman Beam. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in New Delhi. The language of arbitration shall be English. The applicable law shall be Indian Law. The award of the Sole Arbitrator shall be final and binding on each of us. Unless awarded otherwise by the Sole Arbitrator, the cost of Sole Arbitrator and Arbitration proceedings shall be borne.